cowboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHICAGO AFTERSHOCK guys playing for COWBOYS????

4 posters

Go down

CHICAGO AFTERSHOCK guys playing for COWBOYS???? Empty CHICAGO AFTERSHOCK guys playing for COWBOYS????

Post  MANU Mon Aug 18 2008, 16:30

Wow i didn't see this coming!!!! Very Happy and Mirabel Impact got two guys from Russian Legion??? affraid
MANU
MANU

Back to top Go down

CHICAGO AFTERSHOCK guys playing for COWBOYS???? Empty Re: CHICAGO AFTERSHOCK guys playing for COWBOYS????

Post  theriver99 Mon Aug 18 2008, 16:45

yea, i also heard there will be a practice thursday im not 100% sure of this though if someone can confirm would be nice and maybe a ride up there would be nice too Very Happy
theriver99
theriver99

Back to top Go down

CHICAGO AFTERSHOCK guys playing for COWBOYS???? Empty Re: CHICAGO AFTERSHOCK guys playing for COWBOYS????

Post  charlu Mon Aug 18 2008, 17:27

nice! I need my chest signed Razz

charlu

Back to top Go down

Post  Tig Tue Aug 19 2008, 01:47

wtf...where did that come from???and is it for the last event???
Tig
Tig

Back to top Go down

Post  charlu Tue Aug 19 2008, 08:44

i think last time i cheked the roster he wasn't on and that was before last event and now he's on... not sure tho

charlu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down